Content Development Our comprehensive Content
Development Program combined with latest technologies enable us to deliver cutting-edge
e-learning solutions that:
- Use interactive and multimedia elements like 2D/3D animations, audio-video, etc.
- Significantly reduce training costs, shorten development time
- Have greater flexibility — are easily scalable and quickly deployable
- Are compliant with corporate, industry and government standards
- Have an in-built content management system
MNJ Software is an e-learning course
developer. We develop e-learning content that can be delivered and integrated into
existing e-learning solution programs through any chosen medium.
K-12 E-Learning Solutions
We follow complete K-12 content development backed by thorough research that takes
into account the latest learning principles like Bloom's
We use Re-usable Learning Object (RLO) Strategy
to deliver learning solutions based on latest instructional
design principles (Herein, small chunks of content are assigned to the
learner. They may include facts, concepts, procedures, principles and processes
in easy-to-learn modules)
E-Learning Solutions for Organizations
- We develop interactive multimedia content with audio-video components
- We create the storyboard
- These are designed for organizations that operate from multiple offices and require
a training solution that connects people at all locations and provides standardized
- They may involve web based performance support systems to help employees evaluate
their performance, identify their strengths and weaknesses and improve
- The e-learning solutions simulate actual environment for hands-on practice
- They also provide online training for organizations in the field of education and
Content conversion in which existing learning content can be refurbished, reused
and delivered through different mediums, such as:
- Converting static text into interactive, learner-friendly modules
- XML based conversion
- Format compatibility with LMS (Learning Management System)
- Developing content in different languages
Interested in taking advantage of our professional and
affordable services? Contact us today!
A recent study from AIIM, the enterprise content management (ECM) association, reports
that nearly half of businesses surveyed find it difficult to find the information
they need to do their job. Further, 69% of the respondents stated that less than
half of their information was available to internal online searches.
“Findability has been a common source of frustration in the enterprise for decades,”
states AIIM Vice President Carl Frappaolo.
And then users wonder if the data they have found is really the latest and best
version. “Without knowing this, they cannot be confident in their decisions,” explains
MNJ Software’s Ulrich Leuthner, information management program director. “What they need
are content management solutions that enable people to make better decisions as
quickly as possible.”
The proliferation of information, along with sharpening storage, retrieval, management
and mining requirements, is among the most demanding issues facing IT managers today.
With an increase in unstructured data, more complex business processes and requirements
for compliance, IT managers are looking for enterprise content management solutions.
A well-engineered content management strategy can provide an adaptable architecture
for managing and delivering a variety of digital data, including text, e-mail and
multimedia. By optimising access to—and the use of—information assets, IT managers
can deliver serious business control benefits.