MNJ Software provides scalable cloud based IT-solutions, by deploying shared physical resources accessible over public networks. The Public Cloud model is the most recognisable proponent of cloud computing. This infrastructure setup is driven by cloud services that are provided to customers in a virtualized environment. Public clouds, unlike private clouds, cater to multiple clients using the same infrastructure. Cloud models incorporates Softwares as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings, covering cloud based development and web hosting environments.
Key Features of Public Cloud Servers
- Scalability – Public cloud ensures on-demand availability of resources; thanks to an array of shared physical resources. You can also scale the operations to accommodate more applications, and run them seamlessly without any service fluctuations.
- Cost Effectiveness – Public clouds allow users to combine greater levels of resources to cater to larger operating needs. The centralised management of the underlying resources is shared across each of the subsequent services, allowing customers to save big bucks on physical infrastructure.
- Utility costing – Deploying public cloud services allows you to employ a pay-per-use charging model for your customers. They are able to access the resources as per requirement, and then pay for what they utilized, avoiding any waste of capacity.
- Reliability – Public cloud model involves numerous servers and network topologies, incorporated into a single design. The model has redundancy configurations that provide impeccable fault tolerance and failover capabilities. Even if a data centre goes offline, there is no disruption in services.
- Flexibility – IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services deliver comprehensive IT-based solutions for both private and enterprise clients. Organizations and businesses also have the option to create hybrid clouds by integrating their public cloud services with private clouds.
Our Public Cloud Services
Why MNJ Software for Public Cloud Solutions?
We at MNJ plan, design and build cloud solutions that reduce IT costs, streamline operations and accelerate time to market. With a comprehensive public cloud focused service portfolio and targeted methodologies and tools, we strategize roadmaps and provide the expertise to help you build, optimize and manage your cloud environment.
- Strategy, architecture, design, deployment
- OS management – security, performance, reliability
- Secure, worry-free migration
- Outstanding in-house 24/7 technical support
- Native management at scale
- Native PaaS for Cloud Native Apps
- 100% uptime SLA for Public Network
- Managed Services with experts to monitor your apps
- High-performance networking and advanced connectivity
- web hosting experience
- Tier 4 Datacenter – to meet your colocation and connectivity needs
- OS-level security, including: hardened servers, regular patches, anti-virus scanning
Let’s Discuss Your Requirements!
At MNJ, our industry experts and IT architects can help you deploy public cloud model-based IT infrastructure in your organization, and realize the potential of a unique, cloud backup and recovery solutions. We are a global partner of major public clouds service providers such as Amazon’s Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Google AppEngine, IBM’s Blue Cloud, and Microsoft’ Azure Services Platform. To learn more, fill out our
contact form and we will get back to you, shortly.