Quality data, consistent across the enterprise, can drive significant business
benefits. From enabling intelligent business decisions to ensuring customer delight
and regulatory compliance, it can positively impact your organization. Efficient
processes and effective governance are critical to achieve this goal.
MNJ Software offers Master Data Management strategies and solutions to give you the insight
and tools to reap benefits through a single and consistent 360-degree view of data
across your enterprise.
- Lack of consolidated enterprise-wide view of information such as customers
- Disparate data across multiple applications and databases
- Global spread of business and business partners
- Increased M&A activity leading to highly complex enterprise data management
- Global Slowdown
- Implementing packaged applications without conforming to an enterprise's existing
- High costs per internal and external transaction for organization due to siloed
- Compulsory stringent regulatory compliances (like Sarbanes Oxley Act and BASEL
II) demanding accurate, complete, and up-to-date information
- Challenges in managing customer churn and new customer acquisition
What MNJ Software provides
MNJ Software provides focused Master Data Management consulting and solutions across an
enterprise, supported by dedicated Centers of Excellence with a multidisciplinary
resource pool. Our MDM Solution capabilities span consulting, data strategy, architecture,
implementation and support in coalition with best-in-class technology vendors and
strategic alliance partners including MNJ, SAP, Oracle and others.
We help sustain MDM success in your organization, with processes that deliver
consolidated, accurate and reliable data to eliminate duplications. We help you
synchronize facts across geographies, business units and systems, to facilitate
control throughout data life cycle, enabling:
- Reduced operational costs by collaborating better internally
and with partners, with a single information repository;
- Increased revenues through improved channel management and enhanced customer
- Reduced time-to-market for new products;
- Supply chain efficiency;
- Convenient and economical regulatory compliances and operational standards;
- Improved control across the value chain by maintaining a single version of
facts and figures;
- Customer delight across services and offerings with a 360-degree view of customer.
Management today recognises that traditional approaches to data management expose
them to risks and information gaps that enterprises cannot afford to ignore.
Organisations are finding that, while all their departments have a lot more information
to work with, they may be keeping customer information in different databases. This
doesn’t promote important imperatives, like customer satisfaction
or support billing or fraud detection efforts.
More advanced organisations are beginning to acknowledge that information is a collective
asset to be managed with a view toward maximising its return on value.
Until that conceptual change has occurred, IT data management efforts will remain
at the periphery, occupied with putting out fires and solving problems related to
Creating effective data governance processes that span the enterprise and uses assets
that cross departmental boundaries is challenging. The process could begin by setting
up a data governance council, performing a data governance assessment, and then
laying out a road map to show how IT managers will provide data throughout the organisation
that remains protected, achieves service-level goals and meets archival requirements.