Energize your career with one of Information Technology’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading IT companies, MNJ SOFTWARE is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
MNJ SOFTWARE is an IT services, business solutions and outsourcing organization that delivers real results to global businesses, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match.
MNJ SOFTWARE offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT and IT-enabled services delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development.
MNJ SOFTWARE service offerings span business and technology consulting, application services, systems integration, product engineering, custom software development, maintenance, re-engineering, independent testing and validation services, IT infrastructure services and business process outsourcing.
MNJ SOFTWARE takes pride in building strategic long-term client relationships.
MNJ SOFTWARE is only hiring those authorized to work in the India and unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
MNJ SOFTWARE is looking for talented individuals who are interested to be part of "Our" journey to build a best-in-class organization, driving to deliver real results to global businesses, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match.
HR Ventures & Acquisitions Deal Execution Specialist at MNJ SOFTWARE, you will participate in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables of custom projects and products of MNJ SOFTWARE. The role includes working closely with lead, testers, customers, project/product managers and designers.
HR Ventures & Acquisitions Deal Execution Specialist
Permanent / Contract [Depends on Project Needs or C2H]
Full time [Monday – Friday]. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 9-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (6am - 10pm IST) or (6pm to 6am IST). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime [unpaid].
Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, Psychology, Management, Analytics, or a related discipline
* Minimum of 3 years related HR / Ventures & Acquisitions experience (or equivalent relevant experience)
* Strong MS Office skills with an emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel. Excel: must have skills to write formulas (i.e. v-look ups, IF/THEN), run pivots, synthesize, extract, and consolidate data.
* Strong analytical ability using small to medium size sets of data to identify patterns, themes, anomalies in the results.
* Basic understanding of Total Rewards programs (Compensation, Equity, Benefits)
* Effective Relationship Building Skills
* Strong oral and written English communications skills
* Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
* Effective task management and support of overall work planning and budget management
* Issue identification and escalation (working to solve) Preferred Qualifications
* Ability to lead and facilitate people who do not report directly to you
* Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapting to new and changing situations
* Onboarding facilitation/coordination experience/exposure (orientation, benefits, payroll)
* Basic understanding of HR processes and systems (SAP, Workday, Payroll, Recruiting/Staffing, Red Carpet) and how data feeds across these systems (i.e., potential downstream impacts of poor data)
* Employee communications (plan, design, deliver)
* Supports V&A related process documentation (due diligence request list and roundtable, total rewards analysis, HR solution Matrix, Day 1 Compliance Checklist, handover documents, Collaboration Tools, Aviator)
* Ability to manage and organize small or medium amounts of data content on web-based tools (i.e. SharePoint, portals, MS Teams, OneDrive). organize, analyze and summarize
* Ability to identify and help quantify financial impacts to the business case.
* COMMITMENT: You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve to many industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise. The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends. o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
* ACTION: If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us to achieve excellence by partnering together.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Corporate Functions — including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers our organization people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
* Provides HR, basic project managment and V&A service delivery support for the execution of due diligence and integration of company’s V&A transactions.
* The V&A HR Deal Execution Specialist will be assigned to various global V&A transactions and projects and will be accountable for supporting the success, effectiveness, and on-time delivery of assigned HR due diligence and integration work stream activities for primary stakeholders and sponsoring organization of acquisition.
* Travel up to 25% (based on deal and phase)
* Ability to work in fast-paced environment (adjust on the go, meet last minute deadlines, schedule flexibility, manage shifting priorities)
* Ability to effectively work independently with limited supervision/direction
* Ability to effectively work remotely/virtually with the use of collaboration tools (i.e., MS Teams, Video, SharePoint, Team Member Networking)
* Ability to work effectively in an ambiguous environment.
* Ability to work flexible work hours when required. May occasionally include accommodating various geographic time zones to collaborate with team members/stakeholders.
Due Diligence Phase: (includes solution development)
Work with Global V&A Deal Execution Lead/team to conduct HR due diligence activities and tasks, including:
* Support planning process and development of work plans for individual V&A transactions.
* Support HR due diligence work stream approach and processes to
* Track and maintain HR Due Diligence Information Request Lists
* Conduct audit and review of HR information provided in data room by Seller company
* Assist with analyzing and summarizing data into a cohesive point of view around the findings
* Assist with the completion of required HR DD analyses and deliverables (i.e., compensation and benefits, HR related liabilities, retention plan modeling, etc.)
* Build relationships to establish credibility with internal and external SMEs and potentially Seller Company representatives
* Support the identification and estimating of costs for acquisition business case
* Assist with coordination across all key stakeholder groups, in particular with Finance, Legal, Tax, Payroll, Global Mobility and Corporate Development
* Support the development of the preliminary HR solution plan for key human resource decisions, including but not limited to compensation, benefits, perquisites, retirement/pension plans, payroll and salary grade structure, incentives (short-term, long-term, sales force-specific, deferred), staffing approach, culture, HR compliance and policies.
* Assist Global V&A Deal Execution Lead/team to plan and drive assigned HR integration planning and execution activities and tasks including:
* Assist with the planning of HR process impacts involving (Accenture) non-standard approaches, working directly applicable workstream leads.
* Assist with maintaining the HR transition calendar, work plan and budget
* Support the end to end process by assisting with HR tasks to include consultation and communications, agreement to a set of terms and conditions, set-up and preparation of systems including SAP and payroll and initial inductions.
* Support the documentation of HR activities that must be addressed during ongoing operations.
* Support the development and facilitation of an effective handover to include close out documentation (Deal summary, Policy Compliance Checklist, SharePoint)
* Support the management of local transfer processes under the local Acquired Rights Directive (ARD) regulations
* Must be Analytical and possess good problem-solving capabilities
* Independent thinker
Aptitude tests, Technical tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)
Professionalism – Knowledge of general office and administrative support including MNJ SOFTWARE administrative policies, processes and procedures. Demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; remains calm in stressful situations. Commitment to implementing the goal of gender equality by ensuring equal participation and full involvement of women and men in all aspects of work.
Teamwork – Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda; shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings; ability to work beyond normal hours.
Planning and Organizing – Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; uses time efficiently.
Evaluation of qualified candidates may include an assessment exercise which may be followed by competency-based interview.
English is the working language of this above stated post. For this post, fluency in oral and written English is required.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer: You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
THE MNJ SOFTWARE DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).
According to policies and processes of MNJ SOFTWARE, the paramount consideration in the employment of the staff is the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. Candidates will not be considered for employment with the MNJ SOFTWARE if they have committed violations of national / international human rights law, violations of national / international humanitarian law, sexual exploitation, sexual abuse, or sexual harassment, or if there are reasonable grounds to believe that they have been involved in the commission of any of these acts. The term “sexual exploitation” means any actual or attempted abuse of a position of vulnerability, differential power, or trust, for sexual purposes, including, but not limited to, profiting monetarily, socially or politically from the sexual exploitation of another. The term “sexual abuse” means the actual or threatened physical intrusion of a sexual nature, whether by force or under unequal or coercive conditions. The term “sexual harassment” means any unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature that might reasonably be expected or be perceived to cause offence or humiliation, when such conduct interferes with work, is made a condition of employment or creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive work environment, and when the gravity of the conduct warrants the termination of the perpetrator’s working relationship. Candidates who have committed crimes other than minor traffic offences may not be considered for employment.
Due regard will be paid to the importance of recruiting the staff on as wide a geographical basis as possible. The MNJ SOFTWARE places no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs. The MNJ SOFTWARE OFFICE is a non-smoking environment.
The paramount consideration in the appointment, transfer, or promotion of staff shall be the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. By accepting an offer of appointment, MNJ SOFTWARE staff members are subject to the authority of the Managers and assignment by him or her to any activities or offices of the MNJ SOFTWARE in accordance with staff regulation In this context, all internationally recruited staff members shall be required to move periodically to discharge new functions within or across duty stations under conditions established by the MNJ SOFTWARE.
The evaluation of applicants will be conducted on the basis of the information submitted in the application according to the evaluation criteria of the job opening and the applicable internal legislations of the MNJ SOFTWARE, the Staff Regulations and Rules, administrative issuances and guidelines. Applicants must provide complete and accurate information pertaining to their personal profile and qualifications according to the instructions provided in inspira to be considered for the current job opening. No amendment, addition, deletion, revision or modification shall be made to applications that have been submitted. Candidates under serious consideration for selection will be subject to reference checks to verify the information provided in the application.