Energize your career with one of Information Technology’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading IT companies, MNJ SOFTWARE is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
MNJ SOFTWARE is an IT services, business solutions and outsourcing organization that delivers real results to global businesses, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match.
MNJ SOFTWARE offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT and IT-enabled services delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development.
MNJ SOFTWARE service offerings span business and technology consulting, application services, systems integration, product engineering, custom software development, maintenance, re-engineering, independent testing and validation services, IT infrastructure services and business process outsourcing.
MNJ SOFTWARE takes pride in building strategic long-term client relationships.
MNJ SOFTWARE is only hiring those authorized to work in the India and unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
MNJ SOFTWARE is looking for talented individuals who are interested to be part of "Our" journey to build a best-in-class organization, driving to deliver real results to global businesses, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match.
Couchbase/Cassandra Expert at MNJ SOFTWARE, you will participate in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables of custom projects and products of MNJ SOFTWARE. The role includes working closely with lead, testers, customers, project/product managers and designers.
Permanent / Contract [Depends on Project Needs or C2H]
Full time [Monday – Friday]. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 9-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (6am - 10pm IST) or (6pm to 6am IST). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime [unpaid].
Engineers or Bachelor’s degree
* Core experience in Couchbase technologies, including Couchbase Server and N1QL.
* Strong experience in database engineering and development experience in a professional environment and/or comparable experience.
* Hands on expertise with NoSQL and RDBMS data architecture, design and development, performance optimization and troubleshooting.
* Experience with distributed/multi-tiered systems and application development.
* Experience in coordinating with multiple infrastructure and production support teams
* KEY Requirements - Cassandra Expertise, worked in OLTP RDBMS space.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Creates design documents that ensure consistency in development across the IT organization.
* Analyzes data requirements and creates logical and physical models of data flows.
* Works collaboratively with database administrators and reporting teams.
* Understands and evaluates structured business requirement and translates them into specific database solutions.
* Creates data design models, database architecture and data repository designs.
* Addresses data quality issues with clients and management.
* Creates and tests database prototypes.
* Participates in the definition of software architecture to ensure that the IT organizations solutions are built within a consistent framework and aligned to strategy. Implements activities that generally impact multiple components / processes and the work of own and possibly other teams.
* Assigned complex undertakings that regularly require the application of independent judgment.
* Receives work in short– and mid- term outcomes and operates within the context of approved methods.
* Partners with delivery architects and engineers to design optimal data tier solutions to meet platform objectives and goals.
* Performs transformation of logical data architectures into physical data designs, according to database design best practices and standards.
* Provides database administration services to projects with a focus on maintaining databases, but also for projects building, and extending databases.
* Debugs database components, identifies, fixes and verifies remediation of design and/or performance defects.
* Performs ongoing refactoring of database design and continuously improves product to follow data placement procedures and re-use of existing databases as appropriate.
* Ensure optimal data replication, performance, High Availability, backup and recovery processes exists to meet requirements, reduce cost and adhere to standards.
* Stays abreast of new DBMS features and functions.
* Finds opportunities to embrace innovative technologies.
* Participates in the definition of IT architecture to ensure that the IT organization IT solutions are built within a consistent framework.
* Participates in the decision-making processes related to the selection of software architecture solutions.
* Serves as a technical and business-savvy resource to software development engineering personnel on a range of software design issues.
* Implements and improves core software infrastructure.
* Participates in improving software development lifecycle, technical operations and technology innovation.
* Participates in developing technical / business approaches and new or enhanced technical tools.
* Shares complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced technology / business solutions.
* Effectively resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur.
* May perform systems and applications performance characterization and trade-off studies through analysis and simulation.
* May mentor less experienced members of the team.
* May lead teams / projects.
* May represent IT Technology in internal or external forums.
* Must be Analytical and possess good problem-solving capabilities
* Independent thinker
Aptitude tests, Technical tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)
Professionalism – Knowledge of general office and administrative support including MNJ SOFTWARE administrative policies, processes and procedures. Demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; remains calm in stressful situations. Commitment to implementing the goal of gender equality by ensuring equal participation and full involvement of women and men in all aspects of work.
Teamwork – Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda; shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings; ability to work beyond normal hours.
Planning and Organizing – Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; uses time efficiently.
Evaluation of qualified candidates may include an assessment exercise which may be followed by competency-based interview.
English is the working language of this above stated post. For this post, fluency in oral and written English is required.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer: You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
THE MNJ SOFTWARE DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).
According to policies and processes of MNJ SOFTWARE, the paramount consideration in the employment of the staff is the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. Candidates will not be considered for employment with the MNJ SOFTWARE if they have committed violations of national / international human rights law, violations of national / international humanitarian law, sexual exploitation, sexual abuse, or sexual harassment, or if there are reasonable grounds to believe that they have been involved in the commission of any of these acts. The term “sexual exploitation” means any actual or attempted abuse of a position of vulnerability, differential power, or trust, for sexual purposes, including, but not limited to, profiting monetarily, socially or politically from the sexual exploitation of another. The term “sexual abuse” means the actual or threatened physical intrusion of a sexual nature, whether by force or under unequal or coercive conditions. The term “sexual harassment” means any unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature that might reasonably be expected or be perceived to cause offence or humiliation, when such conduct interferes with work, is made a condition of employment or creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive work environment, and when the gravity of the conduct warrants the termination of the perpetrator’s working relationship. Candidates who have committed crimes other than minor traffic offences may not be considered for employment.
Due regard will be paid to the importance of recruiting the staff on as wide a geographical basis as possible. The MNJ SOFTWARE places no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs. The MNJ SOFTWARE OFFICE is a non-smoking environment.
The paramount consideration in the appointment, transfer, or promotion of staff shall be the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. By accepting an offer of appointment, MNJ SOFTWARE staff members are subject to the authority of the Managers and assignment by him or her to any activities or offices of the MNJ SOFTWARE in accordance with staff regulation In this context, all internationally recruited staff members shall be required to move periodically to discharge new functions within or across duty stations under conditions established by the MNJ SOFTWARE.
The evaluation of applicants will be conducted on the basis of the information submitted in the application according to the evaluation criteria of the job opening and the applicable internal legislations of the MNJ SOFTWARE, the Staff Regulations and Rules, administrative issuances and guidelines. Applicants must provide complete and accurate information pertaining to their personal profile and qualifications according to the instructions provided in inspira to be considered for the current job opening. No amendment, addition, deletion, revision or modification shall be made to applications that have been submitted. Candidates under serious consideration for selection will be subject to reference checks to verify the information provided in the application.