SAP Basis Administration
* Minimum 6-7 years in SAP system admin/ NW/Basis administration/technical architecting/deliveryb-Experience with S/4, c/4, BW/4 HANA conversion/upgrade, Migration and OS/DB conversion projectsc- Experience installing, upgrading and supporting both SAP ABAP and JAVA AS installationsd- OS/DB/Platform/Cloud migrations-experience of 1 to 3 projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Platform Database Administrator.
* Administer, Develop, Test or Demonstrate databases for a specific Platform.
* Perform many related database functions across one or more Teams or Clients, Including Designing.
* Implementing and Maintaining new databases.
* Backup/Recovery and Configuration Management.
* Install Database Management Systems (DBMS) and Provide Input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
* Must Have Skills :SAP BASIS Administration.
* Good To Have Skills :Solution Architecting.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)