Senior Data Engineer - ETL/ Big Data/ Hadoop
* Commercial experience leading on client-facing projects, including working in close-knit teams.
* 5 + Years of experience working on projects within the cloud ideally AWS or Azure.
* 5 + Years of experience working with streaming architectures and patterns like Kafka, Kinesis, Flink, or Confluent.
* Experience with open-source tools like Apache Airflow and Griffin.
* Experience with DevOps and DataOps patterns and tools like Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker and Terraform.
* Data Warehousing experience with cloud products like Snowflake, Azure DW, or Redshift.
* Experience building operational ETL data pipelines across a number of sources and constructing relational and dimensional data models.
* Experience building automated data quality and testing into data pipelines.
Roles & Responsibilities
* You have experience with client projects and in handling vast amounts of data - working on database design and development, data integration and ingestion, designing ETL architectures using a variety of ETL tools and techniques.
* You are someone with a drive to implement the best possible solutions for clients and work closely with a highly skilled Data Science team.
* Lead on projects from a data engineering perspective, working with our clients to model their data landscape, obtain data extracts and define secure data exchange approaches.
* Plan and execute secure, good practise data integration strategies and approaches.
* Acquire, Ingest and Process data from multiple sources and systems into Big Data platforms.
* Create and manage data environments in the Cloud.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)