RPA Architect (Automation Anywhere)
* Experience with one or more RPA technologies for at least 6 to 7 years (e.g. Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Blue Prism).
* Understand the Requirements and Strong in Designing.
* Should be able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
* Should be able to create a complete technical architecture for RPA projects making sure the architecture is extensible and scalable.
* Experience in any of the programming languages like C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net.
* Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills.
* Carry out the development based on the approved design.
* Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Implementation and Support of client applications.
Roles & Responsibilities
* This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position.
* The actual Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications may vary based on assignment or group.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)