* 3-7 years of experience in developing Android applications, with high proficiency in Java / Kotlin(MVVM).
* Experience in Designing, Implementing & Maintaining highly scalable and Robust mobile applications.
* Dagger, Room, Android SDK, Android Studio, Unit Testing, SQLite, Room.
* Experience in Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
* Ensure the best possible Performance, Quality and Responsiveness of the application.
* Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
* Continuously Discover, Evaluate and Implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and familiarity with continuous integration.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Partner with the Application Development Manager in the analysis and estimation of the tasks impacting the team & delivery timelines.
* Partner with the Scrum Master to break down complex Features/Stories into well understood and achievable tasks.
* Be an active developer and contributor to the teams delivery.
* Take the lead on solving and implementing difficult technology challenges and drive the team to successful delivery.
* Be an active member of agile scrum process to iteratively design and build high quality software.
* Under take complete responsibility for software development from requirement gathering to design to coding and ensuring a high degree of quality through testing and automation.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)