Big Data Developer (Python and Spark)
* BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline.
* 4 + Years of software development experience in a professional setting with focus on Python, Spark and Big Data Technologies.
* Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges and articulate robust and sustainable technology solutions.
* Willingness to learn new technologies and exploit them to their optimal potential.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Taking your place as a core member of an agile team driving the latest development practices.
* Writing code and unit tests, Working with technologies on Big Data Stacks, Including Python, Spark, Shell Scripting, Yellow Brick.
* Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies.
* Leading a team of engineers that delivers knowledge management solutions to businesses worldwide.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)