Linux Administrator with VMware
* Excellent team skills as well as written and verbal communications.
* 24/7 On-Call availability for service outages (currently running at 99.994% system uptime).
* Strong knowledge of Linux (Red Hat derivatives preferred), Java and security is required.
* Strong knowledge of VMware vCenter 5.X operations and support.
* Knowledge of NFS and file System/Database clustering.
* Knowledge of NAS/SAN Systems, Preferably NetApp.
* Knowledge of load balancing concepts and solutions, such as F5 LTM.
* Familiarity with Tomcat and Java Tuning.
* Familiarity with x86 based Hardware.
* Familiarity in a DevOps Environment.
* Knowledge of scripting languages for automation and support.
* Self-motivated with attention to detail and a desire to explore and master new emerging technologies.
* Education & Experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Bachelors Degree or 3 Years experience in systems administration.
* Experience in Ecommerce operations strongly preferred.
* Experience in a Hosting Environment with high uptime required.
* Working experience with cloud based offerings, such as AWS.
* Candidate should not have more than 30 days notice officially.
* Must have Good Communication Skill.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)