* Well versed with Windows Operating system, installation and troubleshooting.
* Windows application Installation and Troubleshooting: Office Productivity Suites, Anti-virus software.
* Expert in Laptop hardware.
* Should be able to isolate hardware problems and the ability to replace the components.
* Good in English communication, have the ability to timely respond to employees and interface with ISPs.
* Good in networking TCP IP routing, VPN and Firewall concepts and WiFi router operations.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Desktop Configuration Management and Providing L1 Support.
* Installing & Troubleshooting of Windows Operating System, Application, Antivirus, Drivers, IIS.
* PC Assembling, Installations, Troubleshooting.
* Remote Installation Services.
* Disk Management and System Recovery Functions.
* File System Security - NTFS Permission, Security Policies.
* Networking Services - DHCP.
* Routing and Remote Access Services.
* Creating Volumes, Creating Users, Active Directories Organization Unit.
* Applying Group Policies to Organizational Unit (OU).
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)