Sr. Technical Architect
* Publish White Papers.
* Maintain a repository of technical solutions, technical best practices and design/coding guidelines/standards.
* Conduct and facilitate knowledge sharing and learning sessions across the team.
* Build awareness of the knowledge repository among other teams.
* Update best practices, white papers, artifacts etc to the database on a regular basis.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Enterprise Asset Assessment:
* Understand trends in client requirements and identify opportunities to enhance CTS capabilities across different functional areas (Technology / Infrastructure).
* Evaluate various options and provide inputs in developing blueprint of different enterprise assets from a technology stack perspective.
* Solution Conceptualization:
* Study industry trends to remain aware of technology and infrastructure trends.
* Understand internal/external requirements and analyze the need for POC/POT.
* Evaluate various technologies suited for the solution.
* Provide support to other teams for building case for POC/POT to senior management in terms of current organizational need and potential benefits.
* Solution Definition and Design:
* Provide support during Requirement Gathering and Analysis (Technical and infrastructure perspective during downstream assessment) to other teams.
* Interact with client is required to understand their requirements.
* Interact with Domain/ Product architects and other teams to analyze architectural options for any given solution.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)