* Splunk architecture, components (indexer, forwarder, search head).
* Experience on Field Extraction using IFX, Rex Command and REGEX in configuration files.
* Experience in knowledge object creation and usage across the Enterprise,
* Normalization of Event data and Management of Knowledge objects, Data models and Developing macros.
* Creating Dashboards, Reports using XML.
* Report Generation and Customization.
* Knowledge of app Creation, User and Role access permissions.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Understanding of configuration files, precedence and working.
* Configure and manage Infrastructure Security and SIEM solutions Design,
* Develop and create correlation rules within the SPLUNK SIEM platform Monitor devices and correlation tools for potential threats use case development.
* Experience with the Installation Integration, Evaluation, Enhancement, Maintenance, Testing and Problem solving for Splunk Dashboards.
* Experience with requirements analysis and the authoring of python and bash scripts for processing data types prior to ingest into Splunk.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)