Senior Cloud Engineers
* Specializes in working on cloud computing systems, specifically on big data technologies, tools on MS Azure (HDInsight, Data Factory, Synapse, Databricks).
* Solid experience and technical proficiency in Hadoop platforms and technologies (Hortonworks, CDP Cloudera Data Platform).
* Create and Maintain the bank’s Data Pipeline and Platform Architecture.
* High degree of proficiency in hands-on low level Design, Coding, Automation, Troubleshooting.
* API, Micro-services design expertise required - Build re-usable Components / API’s when designing any foundational data engineering project.
* Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data-center.
* Help ‘Commercialization’ the data platform by working closely with the Data Science team in exploring opportunities, be it fighting fraud or developing multi-channel cross-sell/up-sell initiatives.
* Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
* Ability to quickly learn and implement newer technologies, particularly on the Big Data side including HIVE, HBase, Kafka, Spark and Nifi.
* Build processes supporting Data Transformation, Data Structures, Metadata, Dependency and Workload Management.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)