* Provide overall engineering and design support for a very large distributed state of the art Splunk environment.
* The Splunk engineer would be responsible for enhancing the Architecture, Performance Tuning and Operational support in production and non-production environments.
* The candidate should be familiar with recognizing and onboarding new applications into Splunk, perform trend Analysis, Build Dashboards and Make recommendations.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Develop distributed Splunk applications, including requirement gathering, coordinating Splunk setup.
* Support, Maintain and expand Splunk infrastructure to meet future architecture design and deployment requirements.
* Perform basic and Advanced scripting tasks with Splunk to automate repeatable processes using Python.
* Design, Implement and Optimize Splunk Applications (to include Enterprise Security), Queries, Knowledge Objects and Data models.
* Develop new Dashboards, Searches and Alerts to enhance Enterprise Security use cases.
* Deploy Best Practices for developing Splunk Apps and create conceptual architecture for continuous improvement initiative.
* Provide Impact assessment for Migration efforts.
* Support Performance Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
* Design and Implement Custom Searches and Reports.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)