Cloud Administrator - TRAI
* PostgreSQL/MySQL, Mango DB Installation, Configuration, support and maintenance.
* To Provide 24 X 7 Support, as and when required.
* DB Hardening, Setup and Tuning.
* Creating Database Partitions, Table Space, Instance & Listener Monitoring.
* Performing Routine Database Administration support, SQL Query Tuning.
* Integration & support of REST based APIs.
* Collaborate with Internal/External teams to Fix and Improve performances.
* Ability to work Independently, to ensure applications are up-to-date with latest technologies and good attitude for skill up gradations.
* Update/Configure OS & Troubleshooting OS level issues (OS like: Windows, Linux, MacOS, etc).
* Required Qualification: B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech in CS/IT/Electronics or MCA, Preferably with Cloud Certification.
Roles & Responsibilities
* To collaborate with cloud computing teams to define Cloud Computing adoption models, best practices, use cases, guidance documents etc, as and when required.
* To work with other technical and Data Center Architects for migration plans, application migration, plans, requirements and needs.
* Perform maintenance & Coordination with Vendors for Application issues of Big Data/ Script/ API communication among servers 3-5 years of experience.
* Backend Development & Maintenance of in-house DB.
* Managing API Deployments & Log Analysis.
* Application deployment and troubleshooting on App/Web servers like Apache, Tomcat, JBoss etc.
* Configuration of AWS with Lambda, Lake, Glacier, S3.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)