* Minimum 4+ years of hands-on development experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit (Process Builder, Flows, Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Communities).
* Experience implementing Salesforce Features as well as custom code.
* Experience integrating salesforce with 3rd party system using web services and app exchange apps.
* Knowledge of Force.com development best practices and design patterns.
* Experience Integrating SalesForce with Tableau and other sources.
* SFDC Certified Developer / Advance Developer is strongly preferred.
* Experience with Agile development processes is preferred.
* Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
* Ability to build and Maintain effective working relationships with other team members (Immediate team as well as cross-functional teams).
* Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Translate functional requirements into technical design and develop robust solutions for each planned release.
* Responsible for the detailed design of Technical Solutions, Proof-of-Concepts (POC), Prototyping and Documentation of the technical design.
* Produce elegant code to meet design specifications using Apex, VisualForce and other Technologies.
* Contribute to overall code quality by performing design and code reviews for fellow developers.
* Perform release Migration tasks (Change sets, Config, Data load etc.) and Environment Setup/Management.
* Provide level 3 Production support (Involving appropriate functional teams when needed).
* Perform Advanced Salesforce Administration (Sandboxes Management, Salesforce Release and Patches, User Management, Workflow and Approval rules, Permission Sets etc.).
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)