Senior IOS Developer (Swift/Objective C)
* Design and develop first-class, salable solutions using Swift / Objective C Provide leadership to development teams and mentor junior developers by setting up standards and best practices for the entire project.
* 3 + Years experience of Objective-C or Swift experience is a must.
* Experience in developing best Practices, Software Principles and Code design concepts.
* Experience in developing and supporting rapid iterations of software in an Agile context.
* Good knowledge of common design Patterns, Frameworks and Libraries for mobile development.
* Experience in Continuous Integration and Unit Testing Frameworks.
* Ability to effectively work with Design and QA teams and setting up expectations by coordinating with them on regular basis.
Roles & Responsibilities
* In Depth understanding of Cocoa Touch APIs.
* In Depth understanding of Adaptive Layouts - iOS Storyboards, Auto Layout, Size classes.
* Multi-threaded and Memory Management specific to mobile devices.
* Caching Techniques and the ability to strategize for powerful applications.
* Good understanding of REST based services and service-based architecture.
* Currently published examples of Native iOS apps you have worked on in the App Store is a huge plus.
* Commitment to producing top quality, well designed and flexible mobile applications.
* A passion for code Quality and Craftsmanship.
* Experience in any E commerce or OMS development will be a plus.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)