Windows Administrator with VMware
* Solid interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to develop and maintain productive relationships.
* Works Independently and Proactively with minimal Direction/Supervision.
* Customer Service Focus: positive Attitude, Exemplify the Purchasing Powers Super Powers.
* Strong attention to Detail, Follow-through and Commitment to Quality.
* Flexibility and sensitivity to detail and deadlines in a multitasking environment.
* Demonstrates Initiative (eg.In starting tasks, Asking questions, Identifying and Discussing problems, Ability to structure own work, Stay on task).
* High level of Enthusiasm and Energy: professional demeanor.
* Demonstrates a "can-do" Spirit, a sense of Optimism, Ownership and Commitment.
Roles & Responsibilities
* At least 3 Years of experience as a Windows Admin.
* Experience in a customer service or support role is preferred.
* Experience in a level 1 technical support role strongly preferred.
* Strong knowledge of Windows server 2012/2016.
* Windows Patch Management and Server Hardening.
* Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)