* Experience supporting end users of ADOPS, TFS, Jenkins or equivalent tools.
* Good Communication Skills and a Genuine desire to help development teams be their best.
* Windows/Linux admin skills for system Maintenance and Troubleshooting.
* Understanding of Networking and DNS to help teams with connectivity issues.
* Proficiency in at least one scripting language such as Python, PowerShell, Groovy, etc.
* (Nice to have) Experience Configuring and Maintaining applications in AWS, especially using IaaS tools like Terraform or CloudFormation.
* (Nice to have) Knowledge of any of our other tools listed above.
* (Nice to have) Experience as a developer using any of the listed tools.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Solve Interesting and Complex support issues for a large (3000+) internal developer community.
* Help cover the Europe (EMEA)/Asia/Pacific (APAC) time zones for our global team.
* Work with systems teams (DBAs, Linux/Windows, Network, Storage) to troubleshoot incidents related to the applications.
* Help ensure our self-hosted tools are up to Date, Secure and Performant.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)