* Minimum 5+ years of experience in DC Troubleshooting.
* Experience in Joining and Troubleshooting the P0 to P1 Incidents.
* Working knowledge of ACI, F5, Riverbed, Splunk, Infoblox, DNS, DHCP.
* Hands-on experience in Switching and ACI, F5, Riverbed, Infoblox, DNS, DHCP.
* Validated experience in SD-WAN Viptela.
* Experience in P1 / P0 Troubleshooting Customer.
* Solid understanding of Troubleshooting on Network Protocols.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Troubleshooting DC environment incidents.
* Manage Network protocols like BGP, OSPF, EIGRP and troubleshoot network issues.
* Maximizes performance by Troubleshooting Network Problems and Outages and Scheduling upgrades.
* Configures Router.
* Updates Data Servers and Network Equipment.
* Collaborates with Network architects on Network Optimization.
* Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)