Hiring Network Administrator L1/L2
* Minimum experience of 3 years as network administrator.
* Should have experience in Network Technologies, Network Management tools and Products Proposed by the bidder in the solution.
* Experience managing, configuring and integrating enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs etc.
* Ability to coordinate with Vendors and project for approval and coordination’s as required.
* Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange, Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business, Continuity, Disaster Recovery.
* Hands-on experience Troubleshooting Hardware such as routers, switches, VPN, Remote Access Devices, Network Interface Cards and so on.
* Must have good knowledge on Switching, Routing, Security, Cloud solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Syslog, Flow-export, RADIO connectivity.
* Must have good troubleshooting skills in large complex network and ability to work in private cloud networking environment.
* Should have experience in implementing open source tools and technologies.
* Should be Able to work with respective vendor of REST API/SDK for creating common dashboard or operational desk for network.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)