Energize your career with one of Information Technology’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading IT companies, MNJ SOFTWARE is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
MNJ SOFTWARE is an IT services, business solutions and outsourcing organization that delivers real results to global businesses, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match.
MNJ SOFTWARE offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT and IT-enabled services delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development.
MNJ SOFTWARE service offerings span business and technology consulting, application services, systems integration, product engineering, custom software development, maintenance, re-engineering, independent testing and validation services, IT infrastructure services and business process outsourcing.
MNJ SOFTWARE takes pride in building strategic long-term client relationships.
MNJ SOFTWARE is only hiring those authorized to work in the India and unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
MNJ SOFTWARE is looking for talented individuals who are interested to be part of "Our" journey to build a best-in-class organization, driving to deliver real results to global businesses, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match.
Salesforce Technical Architect at MNJ SOFTWARE, you will participate in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables of custom projects and products of MNJ SOFTWARE. The role includes working closely with lead, testers, customers, project/product managers and designers.
Salesforce Technical Architect
Permanent / Contract [Depends on Project Needs or C2H]
Full time [Monday – Friday]. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 9-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (6am - 10pm IST) or (6pm to 6am IST). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime [unpaid].
* Have overall experience of 10+ years as technical architect in one of the following stack: Microsoft .NET / Azure / Java / AWS and at least 5+ years as technical architect in Salesforce.com space.
* Must have worked with multi org environments for at least 2+ years.
* Strong knowledge on architecture design patterns & the ability to define such design patterns to scale for global countries.
* Ability to write scalable code following the standards & best practices.
* Solid Experience and Knowledge on SSO security including OAuth, Open ID and SAML 2.0.
* Extensive experience in major aspects of Salesforce.com products including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud / CTI, Marketing Features, Knowledge Communities, Territory Management, etc.
* Have implemented at least one full life cycle project in Lightning and have expert level working knowledge on major Salesforce.com technologies including Lightning, Canvas, Apex Web Services, Salesforce Connect, Visualforce, Batch Apex, Queueable Apex, etc.
* Proven experience of building globally scalable applications that is resilient in hitting the governor limits.
* Experience in release management using at least one continuous integration tool (Jenkins / Flosum / Bitbucket Piplelines) with code versioning best practices and deployment methodologies.
* Excellent skills in communicating with business Stakeholders and Technology teams.
* At least one architect certification (Certified Application Architect or Certified System Architect).
Roles & Responsibilities
* Collaborate with business Stakeholders, Solution Architects & Designers to define the technical architecture on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing functions and effectively communicate to the build teams.
* Define the technology architecture Blueprint & Establish road maps to provide solutions that is scalable for global countries.
* Implement architecture designs & frameworks in Apex / Lightning to support business processes that can scale huge volume of transactions and data volume at a global scale.
* Document the Technical Architecture & Design.
* Wireframe the architecture designs using tools to create architecture diagrams to capture the future state improved processes.
* Define the system architecture landscape by identifying the gaps between the current and the desired end states and deliver comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes in scalable way.
* Must be Analytical and possess good problem-solving capabilities
* Independent thinker
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)
Professionalism – Knowledge of general office and administrative support including MNJ SOFTWARE administrative policies, processes and procedures. Demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; remains calm in stressful situations. Commitment to implementing the goal of gender equality by ensuring equal participation and full involvement of women and men in all aspects of work.
Teamwork – Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda; shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings; ability to work beyond normal hours.
Planning and Organizing – Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; uses time efficiently.
Evaluation of qualified candidates may include an assessment exercise which may be followed by competency-based interview.
English is the working language of this above stated post. For this post, fluency in oral and written English is required.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer: You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
THE MNJ SOFTWARE DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).
According to policies and processes of MNJ SOFTWARE, the paramount consideration in the employment of the staff is the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. Candidates will not be considered for employment with the MNJ SOFTWARE if they have committed violations of national / international human rights law, violations of national / international humanitarian law, sexual exploitation, sexual abuse, or sexual harassment, or if there are reasonable grounds to believe that they have been involved in the commission of any of these acts. The term “sexual exploitation” means any actual or attempted abuse of a position of vulnerability, differential power, or trust, for sexual purposes, including, but not limited to, profiting monetarily, socially or politically from the sexual exploitation of another. The term “sexual abuse” means the actual or threatened physical intrusion of a sexual nature, whether by force or under unequal or coercive conditions. The term “sexual harassment” means any unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature that might reasonably be expected or be perceived to cause offence or humiliation, when such conduct interferes with work, is made a condition of employment or creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive work environment, and when the gravity of the conduct warrants the termination of the perpetrator’s working relationship. Candidates who have committed crimes other than minor traffic offences may not be considered for employment.
Due regard will be paid to the importance of recruiting the staff on as wide a geographical basis as possible. The MNJ SOFTWARE places no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs. The MNJ SOFTWARE OFFICE is a non-smoking environment.
The paramount consideration in the appointment, transfer, or promotion of staff shall be the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. By accepting an offer of appointment, MNJ SOFTWARE staff members are subject to the authority of the Managers and assignment by him or her to any activities or offices of the MNJ SOFTWARE in accordance with staff regulation In this context, all internationally recruited staff members shall be required to move periodically to discharge new functions within or across duty stations under conditions established by the MNJ SOFTWARE.
The evaluation of applicants will be conducted on the basis of the information submitted in the application according to the evaluation criteria of the job opening and the applicable internal legislations of the MNJ SOFTWARE, the Staff Regulations and Rules, administrative issuances and guidelines. Applicants must provide complete and accurate information pertaining to their personal profile and qualifications according to the instructions provided in inspira to be considered for the current job opening. No amendment, addition, deletion, revision or modification shall be made to applications that have been submitted. Candidates under serious consideration for selection will be subject to reference checks to verify the information provided in the application.