* Experienced with PostgreSQL & PostgreSQL Architecture.
* Ability to Independently Monitor and Administrator databases.
* Creation & managing PostgreSQL Schema, Tables, Tablespaces and Users, Roles & Groups.
* PostgreSQL Index Management, Partitioning and System Catalogs.
* Performance tuning, Query tuning by generating and explaining plan for SQL queries.
* Expert in Backup & Recovery including Pg dump, Setting up WAL archiving, Point in time recovery.
* knowledge on PG Admin and other PostgreSQL tools and utilities.
* Knowledge on High Availability, Streaming Replication, Replication Failover, Repmgr, Barman, PG bouncer and PG pathman.
* Monitoring Alert Log, Scheduled Jobs and Troubleshooting Database Problems.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Hands on maintenance activities such as vacuum, vacuum full , analyze the database.
* Understanding of basic Database Fundamentals: Multi-version control, Concurrency, Transactions, Indexing, Locking.
* Analyze, recommend and implement configuration for Optimized Performance.
* Ability to plan hardware capacity requirements for Storage, Memory and CPU Cycles.
* Expert with setting and trouble shoot replication issues.
* Understanding of UNIX environment with Shell Scripting.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)