Senior Software Engineer - Mobile App (iOS)
* Experience with Xamarin.
* Excellent understanding of Mobile technologies in depth experience building mobile applications on iOS.
* Experience with REST/SOAP/JSON/XML web services is a must.
* Experience with iOS SDK a must. Hands-on with SQLite needed.
* Experience building mobile apps that interact with scalable secure web services is a must.
* Good Knowledge of SDLC and Agile Methodology.
* Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
* Excellent analytical skills for resolving ongoing Tasks Issues and Consulting on problems.
* Ability to work accurately, with good attention to detail.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Developing and Maintaining dynamic mobile applications on iOS.
* Documentation of Technical Designs as required.
* Developing maintaining highly efficient production level code and prototypes with an instinct for reusability.
* Being proficient in performance Tuning, Balancing, Usability, Automation, Unit Test Plans.
* Participating in Design, Testing phase successful delivery of the SDLC.
* Involvement in the Project and Sprint Planning.
* Communicate effectively with Project Managers, Technical Leads, Internet Strategists and other Internal Team Members.
Aptitude tests, Technical tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)