* Minimum 8+ years as VMware Server Administrator.
* Proficient in controlling administrator rights on VM Infrastructure.
* Use of VMware Converter Enterprise and Overview.
* Ability to setup of resource pools and a VMware Distributed Resources Scheduler (DRS) Cluster, Resource Management, Resource Monitoring along with VMware High Availability (HA) cluster.
* Proven experience in ESX Server Installation and configuration of Virtual Switches, Network Connections and Port Groups Configure Storage.
* Expertise in Virtual Center Installation and configuration and Installation of its components Perform Level 3 Support Esx Operating system.
* Demonstrable Experience in Install / Upgrade Esx platform environment.
* Validated understanding to support Level 3 OS monitoring Client Software, Backup and Recovery client, Client Software, Automated Security, Health Checking Client, OS Monitoring.
* Proficient in scripting ESX Server deployments for remote installation and security in a VMware Virtualized Environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Upgrade and Maintain VMWare ESX and GSX Servers and Virtual Sessions.
* Work on Major Severity and Complex Server issues.
* Provide Backup and Restore VMWare servers and Virtual sessions.
* Identify and Recommend Improvements to Existing Processes.
* Assume personal responsibility for resolving problems in most effective way possible within SLA Reaching Root Cause and Preventing Problems.
* Perform in 24 x 7 environment in shift roaster and attend calls whenever assigned.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)