* Relevant experience in Java and Linux (2-3 years).
* Exposure to DevOps, Tools and Platforms like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Redis, Kafka, Rundeck, Fluentd.
* Good understanding of AWS/Azure Cloud and Cloud Services.
* Exposure to architectural patterns of a Large, High-scale Applications, Well-designed APIs.
* Strong experience in Grok Filters, Xpack, Metrics, Cluster Management, Pipelines.
* Well versed with relevancy Scoring and Analytical application of Elasticsearch with knowledge in data science.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Evaluate existing Elastic Clusters, Configuration Parameters, Indexing, Search and Query Performance Tuning, Troubleshooting, Security and Administration.
* Focus on performance Tuning and Improving performance by understanding Optimization and Looking into several scenarios.
* Automate Use Cases.
* Develop reusable code and are comfortable working in Multiple Languages (Java, Python, Bash and other Scripting Languages like Node.js).
* ELK Deployment on Cloud Platforms and Containers.
* Designs, Implements and Configures Kibana visualizations as required.
* End to end ELK data Ingestion, Enrichment, Transformation and Visualization
* Implementing Active directory Integration, Cross-cluster search & Replication, Infra UI and Compact UI display.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)