Hiring Java Technical Architect For Flatirons Solutions
* Have 12 + Years of experience in software engineering.
* Have industry experience web application architecture and development with hands on expertise in delivering solutions using on Java, J2EE/JEE, RDBMS & XML databases.
* Are able to work with software development teams thatemploy Agile Scrum methodology.
* The ability to take technical ownership of assigned projects from high-level project scope down to details of individual class and API design.
* Experience in a Consulting Environment, Balancing the competing priorities of customers, Project Management and Your Development Team.
* Developed Java based server-side solutions such as JEE and Spring.
* Developed solutions using XML technologies such as XSLT, XSL-FO, XPath, XQuery.
* Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Provide leadership by designing and implementing Architecture, Strategies, Guidelines, Standards and Best practices.
* Should have hands on experience and be a developer as and when required.
* Lead, Facilitate and Encourage Design & Code Reviews - look for areas of opportunity for team members and identify ways to help them improve.
* Consult directly with customers to ensure Project Success.
* Understand Customer Requirements.
* Estimate Project Effort and Work with the project managers on Timelines.
* Manage Project Deliverables.
* Employ Agile/Test Driven Development (TDD) best practices:
* Write and Test User Stories.
* Work with developers to breakdown user stories into tasks.
* Write code to Implement Requirements in a TDD Process.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)