Network Engineer - VPN/MPLS/VLAN
* Strong analytical fault isolation and troubleshooting skills.
* Good Understanding of ITIL Process.
* Basic Knowledge of Windows Active Directory Services, RADIUS, LDAP.
* Ability to find technology work arounds to issues that can be resolved in a timely fashion.
* Basic knowledge of operating systems like Linux, Unix, Windows server.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Provide 24x7 Operational support.
* Management of Configuration changes of routers as and when required & periodic back up of configurations.
* Work within Established Configuration and Change management policies to ensure Awareness, Approval and Success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
* Corrective actions to resolve faults to ensure high network uptime.
* Troubleshooting and Debugging of problems.
* Interact with other teams/customers, understand the requirements/problems and resolve within stipulated time.
* Coordinate with Vendors and other IT Personnel for problem resolution.
* Willing to work in Shifts (Including Night).
* Should have proficient hands-on experience in Administration/ Configuration of Routers, Switches.
* Deep understanding on Routing Protocol (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS) / Switching Protocols (STP, VTP, HSRP, Load Balancers, ACLs).
* Hands on experience with L2-L3 switches, Routers, Firewalls, VLANs, MPLS links.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)