Sr. Principal Software Architect – Java Fullstack
* Extensive experience with Java Script, Java, Application Servers, Docker Containers, Kubernetes and Rest Services, Spring, Struts, Hibernate and Oracle.
* Proficiency in Server Technologies Including J2EE & RESTful API.
* Experience with Java based aspect-oriented programming techniques.
* Strong /Ddeep understanding of Object Oriented Design and Associated Modeling tools.
* Working knowledge of open source technologies: Linux, Apache technologies.
* Experience developing SQL Server based applications.
* Experience with building product installers and applications development.
* Must be Confident, Highly Motivated and Passionate about delivery and customer satisfaction.
* Must have strong Organization, Communication (written and verbal) and Planning skills.
* Must have extensive experience managing projects with Agile Scrum Methodology.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Lead teams to ensure project delivery success.
* Build and maintain strong customer Relationships, Internal and External.
* Apply best-practices and coding patterns that ensure world-class solutions that are Maintainable, Modular and Of high code-quality.
* Create a culture that insists on Meeting Expectations and Delivering value.
* Drive automated solutions that enable better Efficiency and Process improvement.
* Grow and Mentor the technical skills and talent in the team.
* Manage communication Cross-functionally and Escalate promptly as issues arise.
* Facilitate regular Steering Committee meetings on containerization and present to senior level management.
* Take responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction during project delivery.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)