* Bachelor or Masters degree in Engineering.
* 10 + Years working experience in Design/Architecture/Specifications at entity or system level in 2G/3G/4G/5G.
* Excellent know how in 3GPP specification L1 layer.
* Experience of Design and Implementation of the Physical Layer - TI/CEVA/Freescale DSP platform.
* Experience in Multi Core Design and Implementation.
* Good understanding of the processing Requirements, Design Flow and Process.
* Solid background in cellular networks and good understanding of 2G/3G/4G/5G technology.
* Excellent Debugging Skills.
* Good understanding of the design flow and SDLC.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Responsible for development of assigned IP.
* Excellent understanding of 5G/4G 3GPP physical layer specification.
* Should be able to define the architecture of 5G Physical layer.
* Experience of Design and Implementation of the physical Layer – DSP or FPGA platform.
* Define and Clarify the requirements related to implementation of new features.
* Excellent team player and should be able to drive the features technically across layers.
* Provide technical Guidance and Support to team members.
* Responsible for Troubleshooting/Supporting the issues.
* Drive/Participate Quality improvement action in own area.
* Being compliant to all the R&D tools and process in day to day work.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)