Senior Android Developer - SDK/Kotlin/Java
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
* Proven software Development Experience and Android skills development.
* Proven working experience in Android App Development and Strong in Java.
* Understand and have experience in Android Material Design.
* Have published at least 3 original Android apps.
* Experience with Android SDK, Kotlin, Flutter, etc.
* Experience working with Remote data via REST and JSON.
* Experience with Third-party Libraries and APIs.
* Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
* Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to Define, Design and Ship new features.
* Work with outside data sources and APIs.
* Unit-test code for Robustness, Including Edge Cases, usability and General Reliability.
* Work on Bug Fixing and Improving Application Performance.
* Continuously Discover, Evaluate and Implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)