* Min 3-5 years of relevant experience on Microsoft Azure
* Strong knowledge of Azure, Including PaaS and IaaS architectures.
* Knowledge of Networking Engineering, Including DNS, Active Directory, Firewalls, Load Balancers, etc.
* Knowledge of best practices for IT operations in an Always-on, Always-available service model for e.g. Azure Site recovery, Backup, Monitoring & Maintenance.
* Proven background in the Design and Implementation of Large Scale, Global, Complex.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Strong understanding of Azure Environment PaaS, IaaS and Experience in working with Hybrid model.
* Knowledge in Azure Power Shell scripting for deploying the Resources.
* Develop expert knowledge of client business and Problem/Solution Domain.
* Deliver cloud platform architecture documents detailing the vision for how Azure Infrastructure and Platform services support the overall.
* Collaborate with application architects and DevOps to modernize infrastructure as a service (IaaS) applications to Platform as a Service (PaaS).
* Create solutions that support a DevOps approach for delivery and operations of services.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)