DevOps Engineer Administration/Network Architecture
* NFS : Implement and optimize the latest version of NFS for our use case.
* Public Cloud : Drive AWS/Google-Cloud utilization in the firm for Increasing Efficiency, Improving Collaboration and reducing cost. Maintain the environment for our existing use cases. Further, explore potential areas of using public cloud within the firm.
* BackUps : Identify and automate back up of all crucial data/binary/code, etc. in a secured manner at such duration warranted by the use case. Ensure that recovery from a back-up is tested and seamless.
* Access Control : Maintain password less access control and improve security over time. Minimize failures for the automated job due to unsuccessful logins.
* Operating System : Plan, test and roll out new operating systems for all production, simulation and desktop environments. Work closely with developers to highlight new performance enhancements capabilities of new versions.
* Configuration Management : Work closely with DevOps/development team to freeze configurations/playbook for various teams & internal applications. Deploy and maintain standard tools such as Ansible, Puppet, chef, etc for the same.
* Data Storage & Security Planning : Maintain a tight control of root access on various devices. Ensure root access is rolled back as soon the desired objective is achieved.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Hiring Devops Engineer For Top Internet Companies and HFT Companies :
* We are hiring for System Administrator/Devops engineer for top internet and Top Trading companies.
* JD For Devops Engineer : As a manager, you would be in charge of managing the system admin team and your remit shall include the following :
* Private Cloud : Design & maintain high performance and reliable network architecture to support HPC applications.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)