Devops Architect - Microservices / Kubernates / Docker
* Proven ability to design and implement a secure, reliable and scalable system deployments.
* Proven ability to automate Engineering Processes, Including Provisioning and De-provisioning of resources.
* Hands-on working experience on Kubernetes, GitLab, etc.
* Proficiency with Linux.
* Experience with one or more Commercial Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.).
* Very good knowledge of AWS modules and their configuration.
* Experience with one or more hypervisors (VMWare, Hyper-V, Xen, KVM, etc.).
* Python, Perl, Bash, PowerShell or Equivalent Scripting experience.
* Experience with Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Salt.
* Good understanding of continuous deployment methodologies their challenges andused tools (eg. Docker, etc.).
* Excellent in basic IT tasks (Linux scripting, instance setup & configuration).
* Good knowledge of system monitoring Methodologies and Tools (eg. Datadog, Sumologic, etc.).
Roles & Responsibilities
* Deep AWS knowledge, Terraform, Networking, Kubernetes (AWS-EKS), CI & CD Tools & Process, Terraform for infrastructure-as-code, Config management with tools such as Ansible/Puppet/Chef, Kubernetes and CD tools like Argo CD.
* Knowledge of Networking, Database, Application Performance Management, Monitoring, Alerting System, Load Balancing and Security Systems.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)