Splunk Administrator/Developer - AppDynamics/ Java/ Python
* Develop distributed Splunk applications, including requirement gathering, coordinating Splunk setup.
* Support, Maintain and Expand Splunk infrastructure to meet future architecture Design and Deployment requirements.
* Perform Basic and Advanced scripting tasks with Splunk to automate repeatable processes using Python.
* Design, Implement and Optimize Splunk applications (to include Enterprise Security), Queries, Knowledge Objects and Data models.
* Develop new Dashboards, Searches and Alerts to enhance Enterprise Security use cases.
* Deploy Best Practices for developing Splunk Apps and Create Conceptual architecture for continuous improvement initiative.
* Provide Impact assessment for migration efforts.
* Support Performance Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
* Design and implement Custom Searches and reports.
* Build POCs for Splunk Enhancements.
* Tuning Information Model.
* Defining Reusable Templates.
* Define reusable view Templates, Retention & Archival policies.
* Provide Impact assessment for migration efforts and coordinate migration activities.
* Mentor and train other System Engineers both onshore and offshore.
Roles & Responsibilities
* 5 Years experience in managing, designing, configuring Splunk environment.
* 5 Years experience in Unix environment including Administration, Scripting or Supporting applications.
* Experience with Splunk Enterprise Security Premium Application and Splunk Enterprise.
* Experience in requirement gathering and documentation.
* Experience in developing and supporting Splunk Applications.
* Experience in automation with programming languages like Python, JAVA, .Net, Ansible.
* Experience in technologies like GIT, App Dynamics, JIRA, Automation Testing.
* Familiarity with Network Topology, UDP, TCP, Proxys, Firewalls, Routers, Switches.
* Familiarity with Phantom, Cloud computing, Web Interfaces, Databases, Big Data Technologies (like Hadoop, Kafka, etc).
* Understanding of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration.
* Splunk Admin Certification is Mandatory.
* Experience in coordinating with offshore Support teams, Virtual teams.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)