Native iOS Developer
* Develop applications for iPhone and iPad.
* Review new Releases, SDKs, Updates in the Mobile Space.
* Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms, OOPs concept.
* Experience with Databases, Filesystems and APIs.
* Experience of the software development lifecycle: from requirements gathering to programming to debugging, to testing and to deployment.
* Develop native and hybrid applications for devices based on the iOS platform.
* Evaluate third-party IDEs and Tools to build relevant applications.
Roles & Responsibilities
* We are looking for a highly talented & passionate Native iOS Developer to turn our software & apps into easy-to-use & delightful products for our customers.
* As an Integral Member of this team.
* You will work with a team of top of the line engineers.
* You will have the opportunity to Architect, Design and Develop some of the features which are continuously evolving to support newer and exciting customer experiences.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)