Senior Android Developer
* knowledge about android mobile app development (Kotlin & Java). This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s) using the MVVM Design Pattern.
* 1-2 Years of Experience in Kotlin.
* Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
* Strong knowledge of Android SDK, Third-party Integrations, Android life cycle and different versions of Android.
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
* Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interfaces guidelines.
* Strong knowledge of Android UI design Principles, Patterns, Dealing with different screen sizes and best practices.
* Experience with offline Storage, Services, Multi-threading, Workmanager and Performance tuning.
* Familiarity with all the Jetpack Components like Paging, Databinding, Livedata, etc.
* Experience in Coroutines with architecture components.
* Experience in common third party libraries like RxJava, Retrofit, Glide, etc.
* Familiarity with cloud message APIs, Push Notifications, Profiling and Debugging Mobile Applications.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Developing new features and user interfaces from wire-frame models.
* Ensure the best possible Performance, Quality and Responsiveness of the application.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to Define, Design and Ship new features.
* Unit-testing code for Robustness, Including Edge Cases, Usability and General reliability.
* Identify and Correct bottlenecks and Fix bugs.
* Managing the Deliverables of the team and being accountable for the end to end ownership of the delivery.
* Provide Training and Support to Team Members.
* Continuously Discover, Evaluate and Implement new technologies to maximize developmen efficiency.
Aptitude tests, Technical tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)