* 3-7 years of experience in developing Android applications, with high proficiency in Java / Kotlin(MVVM).
* Experience in designing, implementing & maintaining highly scalable and robust mobile applications.
* Dagger, Room, Android SDK, Android Studio, Unit Testing, SQLite, Room.
* Experience in Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
* Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices.
* Strong knowledge of the building blocks of Android platform (ex: Fragments/Activities, Services, Content Providers).
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
* Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Partner with the Application Development Manager in the analysis and estimation of the tasks impacting the team & delivery timelines.
* Partner with the Scrum Master to break down complex Features/Stories into well understood and achievable tasks.
* Undertake complete responsibility for software development from requirement gathering to design to coding and ensuring a high degree of quality through testing and automation.
* Be an active member of agile scrum process to iteratively design and build high quality software.
Aptitude tests, Technical tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)