DevOps Monitoring Engineer - Configuration Management
* Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration.
* Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, WorkFront,Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, etc.
* Experience in working with Puppet or Chef for automation and configuration.
Roles & Responsibilities
* This position will primarily focus on monitoring various systems, providing email communications from IT, and coordinating outage resolution, With Level 2/3 troubleshooting across from Application to Network to Systems.
* Ability to analyze alarm conditions as presented by multiple monitoring applications (Solarwinds, WUG).
* Previous experience in a 24x7x365 IT Operations environment.
* Experience with analyzing application, system and network performance using monitoring and graphical data.
* Beginner to Intermediate knowledge of computer networking.
* Experience working critical issues that affect many users.
* Communicate information on a regular basis about system wide outages to various departments within the company.
* Ability to quickly go from one task to another.
* Thorough documentation in tickets/Task detailing actions taken.
* The ability to work with minimal supervision.
Aptitude tests, Technical tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)