Big Data QA Analyst/Testing Engineer - Hadoop
* 5 years of experience testing BI and analytics.
* Experience in writing and executing integration test plans and test scenarios.
* Testing experience with oracle database and Hadoop, Hive,Pig, Flume and Oozie.
* Strong experience with SQL and unstructured, large volume data.
* Knowledge and experience with UNIX and Linux sequence files.
* Strong knowledge on Hadoop cluster and security.
* Experience with Java, Python, shell scripting is preferable.
* Experience creating sample message sets and test data in Oracle.
* Experience creating loadstress scripts and running load and performance testing.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Develop comprehensive test strategy, test plan and test cases to test big data implementation across digital.
* Execute testing of data analytic and data integration on time and within budget or all Consumer Digital Technology capabilities.
* Work with business stakeholders, Business Systems Analysts and Developers to ensure quality delivery of software.
* Follow quality management best practices and processes to bring consistency and completeness to integration service testing.
* Participate in requirements, integration design and development reviews.
* Review test plans and test cases with core team.
* Establish and maintain processes to support and grow analytic practices at Client.
Aptitude tests, Technical tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)