* 2+ years experience in ELK stack designing, development and management.
* Well versed with relevancy scoring and analytical application of Elasticsearch with knowledge in data science.
* Strong experience in grok filters, Xpack, metrics, cluster management, pipelines.
* Relevant experience in Java and Linux (2-3 years).
* Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale applications, well-designed APIs.
* Good understanding of AWS/Azure cloud and cloud services.
* Exposure to DevOps, tools and platforms like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, redis, kafka, rundeck, Fluentd.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Evaluate existing Elastic clusters, configuration parameters, indexing, search and query performance tuning, troubleshooting, security and administration.
* Focus on performance tuning and improving performance by understanding optimization and looking into several scenarios.
* Automate use cases.
* Develop reusable code and are comfortable working in multiple languages (Java, Python, Bash and other scripting languages like Node.js).
* ELK deployment on Cloud platforms and containers.
* Designs, implements and configures Kibana visualizations as required.
* End to end ELK data Ingestion, enrichment, transformation and visualization.
* Implementing Active directory integration, cross-cluster search & replication, Infra UI and Compact UI display.
Aptitude tests, Technical tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)