* 5+ years of solid Cassandra DBA experience in managing critical 24/7 applications.
* Hands-on experience with Cassandra database hosted on Azure cloud.
* Setup Nodes, Work on Foundations, Data Models, etc.
* Implement a Cassandra Database in an enterprise, Design and Support data migration.
* Cassandra database Administration on a Multi-datacenter cluster.
* Must have hands-on experience in setting up Cassandra cluster.
* Must have experience in Monitoring, Performance Tuning and Managing Cassandra cluster.
* Strong understanding of complex inner workings of Cassandra, such as the Gossip Protocol, Hinted Handoffs, Read Repairs, Merkle Trees.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Knowledge experience with other NoSQL (MongoDB) and RDBMS database technologies is a plus.
* Proven experience with Identifying Hardware and Software Related issues.
* A deep understanding of Cassandra design principals, cluster connectivity, security and the factors that affect distributed system performance.
* Expert experience with at least one of the following languages: Perl, Python, Spark or bash.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)