Windows Administrator with VMware
* At least 3 years of experience as a Windows Admin.
* Experience in a Customer Service or Support Role is preferred.
* Experience in a level 1 technical Support Role Strongly preferred.
* Strong knowledge of Windows server 2012/2016.
* Windows Patch Management and Server Hardening.
* Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and the ability to Prioritize and Work under pressure.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Solid interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to develop and maintain productive relationships.
* Works Independently and Proactively with minimal direction/supervision.
* Customer Service Focus: Positive Attitude, Exemplify the Purchasing Powers Super Powers.
* Strong Attention to Detail, Follow-through and Commitment to Quality.
* Flexibility and Sensitivity to detail and Deadlines in a Multitasking environment.
* Demonstrates Initiative (e.g., in starting tasks, asking questions, identifying and discussing problems, ability to structure own work, stay on task).
* High level of Enthusiasm and Energy: Professional Demeanor.
* Demonstrates a "can-do" Spirit, a Sense of Optimism, Ownership and Commitment.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)