Hadoop Administrator / MAPR - Admin
* 2+ years of administrator experience working with batch processing and tools in the Hadoop technical stack (e.g. MapReduce, Yarn, Hive, HDFS, Oozie).
* 2 + Years of administrator experience working with tools in the Stream Processing Technical Stack (e.g. Kudu, Spark, Kafka, Avro).
* Administrator experience with NoSQL Stores (e.g. Hbase).
* Expert knowledge on Active Directory/LDAP security integration with Big Data.
* Hands-on experience with Hadoop Distribution MapR.
* Hands-on experience in Monitoring and Reporting on Hadoop resource utilization.
* 3 + Years of doing data related Benchmarking, Performance Analysis and Tuning.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Administrating the MapR cluster.
* Troubleshooting the MapR Cluster issues and Provide solutions.
* Upgrades of MapR Cluster to newer versions.
* Experimenting with additional components in MapR Ecosystem and Integrating through automation.
* Tuning and Optimization of MapR cluster performance.
* Serve as a query tuning and optimization technical expert, Providing feedback to team.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)