* Minimum 6+ years’ experience in Solaris Server administration.
* Experience in UNIX Environment - Solaris v6.0, v7.0, v7.5.
* Expertise in Installation, Configuration, Upgradation, Patching, Administration and Storage implementation.
* Ability to Articulate Standard Methodologies for during implementation.
* Proficient in risk-based systems running on UNIX / Solaris platforms.
* Solid understanding in NFS configuration administration Thorough understanding of the technology stack Operating Systems, Middleware, Storage Systems, Applications, Networking, Security and Architecture.
* Experience in Oracle VM Manager LDAP Administration.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Install and maintain all Solaris server hardware and software systems and administer all server’s performance, utilization and ensure availability for same Prepare program-level, user-level documentation on an as-needed-basis.
* Maintenance and repair of IBM Power systems including hardware and operating systems software support.
* Main interface to customers for the coordination of hardware/software support and delivery of technical services.
* Accountable to ensure high level of customer happiness with service delivery.
* To review Backup reports and Initiate actions on backup failure against specific documentation.
* Implement changes, Perform security related tasks, Identify and recommend improvements to existing processes and procedures.
* Craft a Service Performance, Usage report and Respond to issue requests.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)