AWS Infrastructure Administrator / AWS Cloud Engineer
* Any Degree or Engineering or Technical / Professional Degrees (BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc. (CS) / BCA / MCA is preferred).
* Minimum 2 + Years of Relevant Technical Experience in AWS.
* Experienced in Implementation of AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, EBS, IAM, SNS, SQS, SWF, Route 53, Application Load Balancer, Code Deploy, Jenkins, Elastic File System, Direct Connect, Cloud Watch, VPC, Security Groups, Cloud Front, Cloud Trail, Auto Scaling Groups, etc.
* System Administration experience with Linux / Windows - Understanding of Networking and troubleshooting (TCP/IP, DNS, Routing, Switching, Firewalls, LAN/WAN).
* Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required).
Roles & Responsibilities
* Be responsible for the planning, implementation and growth of the AWS cloud infrastructure.
* Build, Release and Manage the configuration of all production systems.
* Manage a continuous Integration and Deployment methodology for server-based technologies.
* Work alongside architecture and engineering teams to design and implement any scalable software services.
* Ensure necessary system security by using best in class cloud security solutions.
* Stay current with new technology options and vendor products, evaluating which ones would be a good fit for the company.
* Implement continuous Integration Or continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Pipelines when necessary.
* Recommend Process and Architecture Improvements.
* Troubleshoot the system and solve problems across all platform and application domains.
* Oversee pre-production acceptance testing to ensure the high quality of a companys Services and Products.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)