Kafka Architecture (Admin & Development) With Python
* Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or equivalent with 8+ years of overall IT experience.
* 5 + Years of hands-on experience in WebSphere IBM MQ + RMQ + Kafka Administration.
* Strong experience in Stream Sets and similar product design/architecture & development.
* Exposure to Design and Implementation of high availability (HA) solution using Hardware/software Cluster.
* Hands-on expertise on setting up SSL, Certificate/key management.
* Experience in working MQ9.0 version and above.
* Experience with Installing, Patching, Upgrading, Administering, Scripting and Maintaining/Troubleshooting IBM MQ + RMQ + Kafka + Stream Sets clustered environments .
Roles & Responsibilities
* Responsible for installation/upgrades/performance/security patching and monitoring/troubleshooting of Dells Global messaging and streaming platforms.
* Responsible for providing technical assistance & solution to the project team.
* Act as L3/SME Support During Issues.
* Accountable for providing solutions that provide maximum system availability and uptime.
* Accountable for developing applications for Monitoring, Tracking, Trending, Analysis and Tuning of the platforms.
* This position is responsible for validating backup techniques & roll back strategies to ensure ease of system recoverability.
Aptitude tests, Technical tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)