Oracle JD Edward CNC DBA
* Minimum 10+ years of experience in IT domain.
* Solid Scripting Capabilities.
* Knowledge of JD Edwards application Architecture and Components.
* Proficient in Install, Upgrade and Configuration of JD Edward application.
* Valid knowledge of JD Edward security and an ability to follow standard procedures along with basic knowledge of ITIL and ticketing standards.
* Working experience in end-to-end JD Edward DBA activities.
* Proficient in Unix and Windows Environment.
* Solid understanding of Oracle Database and Administration.
* Ability to work in 24X7 environment and experience in supporting JD Edward application.
Roles & Responsibilities
* As Oracle JD Edward CNC DBA, you are responsible for support of JD Edward application DBA request / incident and changes. You are required to work with Global teams to plan the activities with minimal impact to customer environment. You will join customer calls for sev1/major incident. You must work on new JDE installation/upgrade activities.
* Install, JDE Tools install, JDE App/Tools upgrades.
* Experience in Oracle DBA.
* Installing JDE application/Tools patches.
* Install and Configure JDE server components.
* Setting up load balance and failover for JDE application and components.
* JDE Database Refresh.
* Installation and configuration of Weblogic.
* Troubleshoot production/Non-production issues.
* JDE FAT client setup and installation.
* JDE Object Deployments/Migration.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)